What is Killer Merch and what does it have to do with Mudvayne?
Killer Merch is a full service merchandise company that Mudvayne and other artists/brands use to design, manufacture, and ship their products to fans and companies world wide. You will notice products come directly from the Killer Merch warehouse, which is also home to our talented customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help artists and brands create amazing merchandise for both their individual web stores and retail stores- we even handle tour merchandise for live event needs! We handle all aspects of merchandise production, so your favorite artists and brands can focus on developing fresh, creative ideas for you! Visit us at www.killermerch.com for more info on our family of stores.
How long does shipping take?
Our hours of operation for both shipping and customer service are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST, excluding weekends and major USA holidays. Orders will ship 1-2 business day after you order. This does not include the time spent in transit!
*NOTE: during new releases, holidays, etc. there can be an additional 2-4 business days of processing time.
- Total distance between us and you
- Whether your parcel is a domestic (USA) or international (everywhere else) shipment
- What delivery method you select
- DHL eCommerce: 3-8 business days ($100 insurance included)
- USPS First Class: 7-10 business days (Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories Only)
- USPS Priority Mail: 5-7 business days (Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories Only; $100 worth of insurance included)
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days ($100 insurance included)
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days ($100 insurance included)
INTERNATIONAL (Does NOT account for time spent at customs, border inspection facilities, etc):
- DHL eCommerce International: 7-13 business days ($100 insurance included)
- DHL eCommerce International Priority: 4-12 business days ($100 insurance included)
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 2-5 business days ($100 insurance included)
How much is shipping?
- Domestic vs International shipments
- Total weight of package
- Selected shipping method